Happy Birthday to Me - Palm Beach, FL

After multiple consultations with many qualified...

After multiple consultations with many qualified plastic surgeons I had one left on the calendar. I walked into Dr. Delucas office ready to get this one over too. However it was not like any of the others, I was taken into his office and we spoke like we had been friends. Together we created a repore about what I wanted. He listened, I asked many questions and then I went into an examine room to see his thoughts from there. He was so personable and comforting, I left that office knowing he was the guy. It took me the weekend to make my final decision. His office staff, Jennifer and Ali were also great and helped answer all my pre op questions. I was prepared, not nervous and very confident in Dr. Deluca surgery day. That was three months ago to this day. Things have been going wonderfully as I heal and I still call the office where they continually and happily answer my ridiculous questions all the time???? I most definitely will and already have recommended family and friends to see Dr. Deluca, he's amazing at what he does, a true talent and a great surgeon.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon