Bellafill and Botox. 66 and Hot! :-) - Vancouver, WA

After doing my research on Bellafill and Dr....

After doing my research on Bellafill and Dr. Côte, I decided to jump in with both feet. I also looked at the money I had spent on temporary fillers. Yikes. While a little on the expensive side, I figured that if Bellafill could give me what I was looking for on a permanent basis, I was worth it! I had Bellafill injected in my temples to begin and plan on getting more in my mid face.
Renton Family Physician

Dr. Côte is a Diamond injector, and she trains other professionals in the art of injection. I had a painless, fun time in her beautiful offices and I love my results. I'll be going back for more. Sharaya, her office manager, is a doll; she answered all my questions and was super responsive to my texts. And how do I describe Glori, her aesthetic guru...She and Dr. Côte prepare a plan for every face and make each person feel beautiful. If you're looking for a great experience, go see Dr. Côte and Glori and Sharaya!