Finally! - Nashville, TN

Growing up, I was always uncomfortable with my...

Growing up, I was always uncomfortable with my lady bits. My labia felt longer than they should be and caused difficulty with certain activities. Anytime I would see myself naked, I hated my body and wondered why I wasn't like everyone else. It took me years of debating the surgery in fear of pain, getting botched, or losing sensation afterward, followed by weeks of researching doctors, reviews, and debating again once I made the decision to finally get rid of the uglies. I finally decided on Dr. J.J. Wendel Plastic Surgery and so glad I did. As you can imagine, unveiling the body part you're the most insecure about is a scary thing, but he was very kind, funny, and comfortable. The consultation and scheduling was super simple, and the nurses were so warm and friendly. As for the surgery, it was quick, in-office, and I had medicine to help me get through the process, which I definitely advise. For the healing, that was the most difficult part. I tend to feel pain more than most people, so that was truly a tough recovery, but I expected it to be that way. I would just say, if you truly want to get the procedure done, consider the healing pain, because it is pretty intense depending on your tolerance. However, Dr. Wendel's office was so great about keeping up with my medicine requests and making sure I was managing the pain well. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Wendel and his staff. I'm already looking into lip augmentation and would recommend his office to everyone.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon