31 Years Old W/ 4 Kids - Jacksonville, FL

I am 31 years old with 4 children. After...

I am 31 years old with 4 children. After delivering my fourth child a couple of years ago I then decided that I I was in need of a Brazilian butt lift. For the past 6 months I had been researching potential surgeon however when I came into contact with dr. Hardy I knew he was the perfect surgeon for me.

Final Results

The wait is officially over. I am 120 days post op. I must say, everything overall from the surgery, recovery, etc was a success. I would highly recommend Dr. Hardy to anyone. I am so amazed with my results and could not be any happier. Thanks Dr. Hardy !!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hardy and his staff were all great. Every time in which I came in contact with them they were all very professional and also caring. Doctor Hardy and his staff put me at ease by answering all my questions and assuring me that I will be fine. I couldn't have gone with a better surgeon. I would recommend dr. Hardy to anyone. My experience was great and my results are perfect.