Easily Lost 10 Years and Still Maintaining - Virginia Beach, VA

I was 58 and still enjoying life and very active...

I was 58 and still enjoying life and very active wanting to look as young and vital as I felt and consulted with Dr. Choe about my options. We started small with fillers and Botox and he removed a small scar on my forehead between my eyes. It healed quickly and I was very impressed by his work and after seeing his work for over one year, I was completely comfortable with Dr. Choe to perform my lower face and neck lift. I had previously consulted and interviewed 5 other plastic surgeons in New York City and Virginia, but Dr. Choe and his staff were professional and friendly and I felt at home in his office.
He performed the procedure in his office and it was flawless. I had minimal bruising and swelling and the results were and still are amazing to me. My neck looks like that of a 40 year old and the procedure took at least 10 years off my face ... even my husband marvels and says I need to wear a T-Shirt saying "Face by Choe" ... I'm now 62 and most people are shocked at my true age ... even Dr. Choe calls me "young lady" ... he is a terrific doctor and surgeon and mostly I love his professionalism and honesty... if he thinks you DON'T need a procedure or that it is NOT the right thing for you to do ... he will tell you and discuss your options. Ultimately, he wants all his patients to be happy and pleased with their results.
The best thing I can say is that my friends noticed how great I looked after my procedure and they have since consulted with Dr. Choe and undergone procedures appropriate for their needs. They too are very pleased with Dr. Choe and trust his judgment with regards to their health and wellbeing.

Before and after photos