I Am a 53-year Old Female and I Am Not Going out Without a Fight. Dr. Mizgala is the One That I Turned To. - Metairie, LA

My motivation was trying to erase or or make it...

My motivation was trying to erase or or make it appear that there were less wrinkles off of my face without some crazy face lift. To look like a better me. Dr. Mizgala had other options for me. She performed a non-invasive procedure with Fractora. My skin looks fantastic. Some people even say I look "10" years younger.

The procedure was a just a little uncomfortable; very tolerable though. It lasted about one hour. With the Fractora she could treat the underlying surface to rejuvenate that skin. With this procedure there is less skin that is treated with the Fractora in order not to kill all healthy cells, unlike any other laser.
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mizgala is a very gentle and cordial woman. When I first met her, she did not act like a "typical" doctor. She took the time to explain the different procedures and what type of outcome you should expect to get.