Neck Lift, Top and Bottom Eyes

This is an update of my previous posts. 7 long...

This is an update of my previous posts. 7 long months have past and as you can see I am still embarrassed by my face. Firstly, the scar that was down the left side of my face, caused by the bandage being too tight (according) to my PS, has healed pretty good by using a silicone gel twice daily, but now my neck is a mess, often swells and causes me great discomfort. Worst my skin is now very badly discolored also my neck. The worst part for me is under my left eye, don't know if you can see it to well on the photos but for some odd reason, the bone has a large swelling on it, (either my eye socket or cheekbones) not sure which, it's the one thing everyday someone mentions to me, have you been bitten , have you banged your eye, have you fallen, etc etc I hVe not been back for around 3 months to see my PS as the last time I went he is always very defensive but when he saw my eye, he wanted to put some fat transfer in which I refused. Any ideas what I should do next.

Disaster

I had a neck lift, and top and bottom eyes, the cost was $15.000 my face is now a disaster, I now have bags under my eyes and a huge swelling under my left eye. My neck has all gone lumpy, and I have a scar down the left side of my face which was not there before. I would NOT recommend Dr Ress for anything, after the fact he had the audacity to say yes everything is fine .

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon