Best Eye Lid Surgery - Huntersville, NC

From an annoying sty to a Chalazeon. I went to see...

From an annoying sty to a Chalazeon. I went to see an Eye Surgeon in my area for my Chalazeon, which the Doctor drained. I had a slit in the outer corner of my eye and it became problematic causing constant sty’s and pain. My main complaint on this visit was never completed. I decided to look for another Doctor.

Through a referral from my Optometrist, I made an appointment to have a consult with Dr. Briggs Cook of Pure Facial Plastic and Med Spa, in Huntersville, NC. I had never been to his facility and did not realize his specialty was that of an eye surgeon. My story is that of satisfaction. I had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Briggs Cook. He looked at my problem eye, we discussed options and he said” I can take care of that ”I felt comfortable with him and also decided to have a bleph done at the same time as well.

He is a unique mixture for a surgeon of his caliber. He is a Suma who is upbeat, professional with a casual and respectful bedside manner. He is very likeable. I saw him on a Tuesday booked surgery on Thursday, and I am done!

P.S. His staff is great and Denise is magic with injections. Tiffney keeps you on your toes.
In my opinion he get’s a Michelin 5 star rating…Yes, I know that is for a Restaurant but if that is allowed for Doctors he deserves it!

BTW an important mention.

The first Eye Surgeon I had gone to was in Charlotte. He was exceptionally rude to me. I found that to be unbelievable, and arrogant on his part.
My photos will follow when healed.
Charlotte Oculoplastic Surgeon

I like the comfort level and confidence he has in his abilities. His work is excellent.