Very Satisfied with Dr., Staff and Communication - Jupiter, FL

I had a few procedures to include upper eye...

I had a few procedures to include upper eye surgery, tca peel, axillary breast tissue removal and a facelift within a two year period of time.
All procedures were explained well, payment is in advance and hotel rates are discounted. I traveled alone and did need a nurse overnight after my facelift but other than the healing process taking a bit longer than expected, the end result is fine.
I will only return to Dr Goldberg as she has gained my confidence. I look very good for my age without people knowing I have had these procedures. I would not recommending doing too much at once.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goldberg is kind, caring, professional and the best in her field I know of. I would recommend her for all of my procedures as mentioned above. She is busy but always makes time to listen and does not rush her appointments. Allow a week or more if from Out of state for follow up visits post surgery.