PERFECT Doctor - PERFECT Team (No Kidding!)

First time at this office, came in for a scar...

First time at this office, came in for a scar removal consult and ended up also getting Botox. Needless to say, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Ho and his team. Dr. Ho is very patient, listened to everything I said, absolutely did not want me to rush into a decision about surgically removing one ice pick scar on my face (he actually said he didn't think I needed to do it!). I was due for some Botox and wanted to try some in my neck which I have never done, so I casually asked if he happened to have time since I was already there, he had no problem with that at all and in no way was anything rushed. I got a new customer discount (can't remember now what it was but it was a lot). I have been to at least 4 of the "top surgeons" in Dallas (one of them is always in the American Airlines magazine list even - I've had rhinoplasty, filler and botox) and Dr. Ho is the only doctor I have found that actually LISTENS and then DOES WHAT YOU ASK. I have had doctors "listen" and then I walk out overfilled and hate it (check my account, I have had filler dissolved before, when I am overfilled I absolutely can't deal with it). I had found one doctor a while back that I really love but I don't feel he is quite as talented as he should be with filler placement which is why I ended up with Dr. Ho. You can figure it out from my other posts and this review doesn't change my opinion of that doctor, he's great. I had my scar removed and also got filler twice already from Dr. Ho, all is fantastic! I will post about those interactions under those sections of the site though.
Dr Ho

Dr Ho was outstanding, only positive things to say about this man and his team. He has never made me feel rushed, stupid, or too demanding (I am a pain too, I know). Love him!