Still Amazed How Great It is - Vancouver, BC

So like everyone else (maybe), I look on the...

so like everyone else (maybe), I look on the internet but it is hard to find the right doctor for what you want. After some exhaustive looking, I found Dr Wittenberg in Vancouver and as they say ' i am so glad i did'. I was looking for a great jawline and that's exactly what I now have. Crazy really since I have always felt self conscious about my small chin and the way my face melted into my neck with no jawline. Why did I wait so long. I feel amazing and confident and have Dr Wittenberg to thank. He was so easy to talk to, informative and explained all about the parts of the jawline. His pictures blew me away even before I went there. I am long past surgery and every day I look at the mirror and cannot believe it. Super super happy. Don't wait. Go for it.
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Very experienced and you can tell not only from all his pictures (some doctors show only a few - he has so many! ) and explains it all to you and answers all questions. He is an artist! Great staff too. very friendly place and they make you feel kinda special all the time. Really good group of people.