Breast Reduction an Uplift - New York

Breast Reduction at age 62! You might ask why a...

Breast Reduction at age 62! You might ask why a woman who is my age and owns her own business and has several children and several grandchildren would have a breast reduction now. The answer is that I wanted it for many years but I didn’t really have the time to take care of myself. But now I do and so I decided to go ahead with it. I had the same symptoms everyone else has: my back hurt, my neck hurt, I couldn’t exercise, I didn’t like the way some clothes looked on me and I couldn’t wear the clothes I wanted to.

It ‘s not easy to sit down and write your feelings and thoughts of how a doctor or hospital treats you in case of emergency, minor treatment or good news (baby), and I’m the last person to do it.

So now I get to Dr. Engler and his staff, a doctor that my family and I know for years, he has done many different procedures, thank god for medical improvement and not for medical emergency, to make my life better and more relaxed.

It’s always after you leave the doctor, hospital or treatment, hoping all is well, get back on your legs to continue your daily agenda’s that your forget to let the physician and staff know that you appreciate what they have done professionally, not only in short term, but also in a long term process.

Nothing, Nothing, can be put in words of how my trips to and from to his office for surgery, treatment and follow-up visits, to feel that there is no reason to worry, be sacred or worry about how it will go and what the results will be, than to be topped off by calls from the doctor on a regular basis to check-up on me.

Not only did I feel at home and not as a patient, it felt like the doctor is taking care of his own family member, results were better than I expected and recovery is as great as the doctor. I feel great and I look great.
New York Plastic Surgeon