Dr. Pearl and His Office Staff Are the Best - San Jose, CA

4 years ago I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Pearl. I...

4 years ago I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Pearl. I was nervous about having surgery, but our daughter was getting married, and I really wanted this done. I had a long consultation with Dr. Pearl, and then met with his nurse Shelley when my nerves got the best of me. Let me tell you, I couldn't have been happier. It changed how I felt about myself. Fast forward to last month, and let's face it, having kids and breast feeding + having a job that requires you to sit all day, you do pay a price for that. I decided to have a breast lift and slight reduction. Once again my nerves got to me, and I emailed Shelley. Immediately, she replied. Shelley listened to me, helped me relax and be prepared. I am very happy that I had this procedure done, it looks great and it has only been one week since the surgery. I saw Dr. Pearl the day after the procedure and the next day, even though it was a Saturday. He also called my husband the evening of the procedure to make sure that I was doing OK. The follow-up and care that Dr. Pearl's office gives is remarkable. I swear when I call their office and say Hi, this is Kathy, they know exactly which Kathy I am! I highly recommend Dr. Pearl and his office. The entire office makes you feel welcome, and you know that they are on your side, wanting the very best outcome for you. You can feel their support the minute you walk into their office.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearl seems to know exactly what you want. He can show you pictures of what the outcome will be. I trust him completely. He is the best.