Not for Me.

Had 2 viles put under eyes; I have festoons. Dr....

Had 2 viles put under eyes; I have festoons. Dr. said this would fill out hollow under eyes and sort of even out the festoons. Looked so good for about the first 6 or 7 days, then I see the hollows coming back and the festoons showing; somewhat. Made an appt. for a follow-up with Dr. Saw him today; they took pics again and when he compared the two pics, 12 days ago and now; he said it is fine. He doesn't see any problem. Give it two or three weeks and it should even out. I don't believe this; I think that somehow the Belotero has dissolved or migrated but I don't feel this looks like it should.
Plastic surgeon

Don't want to name Dr. but will say he is very well respected and quite busy. Personally not happy with my results; and don't feel he was very sympathetic. I'm sure I can go back in a couple of weeks and pay another $900; but that won't happen. Guess I'm just stuck; another learning lesson.