Best PS for Acne Scars - Chicago, IL

I started to see Dr. Shah after I had seen approx...

I started to see Dr. Shah after I had seen approx 4-5 plastic surgeons in regarding to my acne scars on right cheek. I had previously been through painful procedures that did not give me any luck. I remember my first meeting like it was yesterday. My consult. I had a great first impression of him when he first walked through the door. He was friendly, kind, and really seemed to understand what the scarring had done to my self esteem. I left that appointment with a specific course of treatment. It was such an additional relief that is pricing is very fair.

I started off with Pinpoint irradiation and also the CO2 laser which really helped soften the scars. The down time was very min and the procedure itself was not painful. Both of these procedures are done with a laser and the pain can be like that of a rubber band flicking your skin. We got to the point where I was so happy for my results I know go in twice a year for "touch ups" in which Dr. Shah performs subcision filler with Juverm Ultra Plus. Today my scars are barely noticeable and are not something I see anymore in the mirror. For the first time in so long I feel so confident and even will go out without makeup! Dr. Shah is truly the best plastic surgeon out there.

I know his staff well and they are and always have been a great team. They are so pleasant and thoughtful. They remember stuff about me that I said in passing in previous appointments and so does the Doc!! So I find it very hard to believe any review stating otherwise. I tend to find that people who have only just one bad experience with some part of the process are at greater odds for writing a poor review than those that had a positive experience.

I 100% recommend Dr. Shah for any of your cosmetic needs. He has done such an amazing job for and with me and earned my trust years ago- I have gone on to receive botox and filler under my eyes. All of course painless and the most min, downtime. I find myself lucky to have found Dr. Shah- he has allowed my confidence to return and it is always such a pleasure to catch up with his amazing staff!!

For serious inquires I can talk to him about showing my pictures so you can see my progress!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon