45 and Needing some dermaplaning!!!

Natalie and Billy are wonderful, they make you...

Natalie and Billy are wonderful, they make you feel so comfortable just being there. I was a little nervous about what I wanted, and after some discussion, and a skin analysis, we decided on DERMAPLANING, with a HYDRO-FACIAL!! The whole process was relaxing, and Natalie is really knowledgeable about skincare and the aging process. After the procedure my skin was so soft, "like a babies bottom"........ My skin tends to be dry and after the dry Texas heat, I can never put enough moisturizer on... the products recommended as well as the combination of treatments was really what my skin needed!!!! I would recommend them with no hesitation, they care about what's right for your skin type and give you choices, which is what I liked! I am discovering all kinds of fine lines, that apparently normal with age, that are my list to knockout..........I can't wait to go back and see what they recommend next!!!!
Austin Physician

Dr Ledbetter is wonderful!!! Go see L Aesthetics and Longevity they ROCK!!!!