Consultation Review: Lip Augmentation Consultation

My experience meeting with Dr. Ronan at BPS was...

My experience meeting with Dr. Ronan at BPS was great! The receptionist as well as the individual who interviewed me prior to seeing the doctor were very pleasant, warm and acted with efficiency in either checking my paperwork or inquiring about my reasons for this appointment. The physical environment is beautiful, comfortable and wonderfully calming. I was a little embarrassed about my reason to see Dr Ronan because it was about redoing something another surgeon had done that's left me feeling self conscious. Dr Ronan explained that even though he wouldn't be able to alter my condition, he felt it was very risky for anyone to attempt the work. He, in a detailed and understandable fashion, explained why he felt this way. I so appreciated his honesty, integrity and forthright style of clear communication. Dr Ronan was professional, while simultaneously demonstrating warmth and care in the undivided attention he gave me during my appointment. It was a real pleasure and I left confident that his words were steeped in medical/surgical knowledge that guides me well, going forward. I will definitely come back to him in the future. Thank you!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon