Loss of Facial Fat - Wanted to Feel Refreshed - Ocoee, FL

I have had belotero before and it turned out fine....

I have had belotero before and it turned out fine. This last time I went in and had it done everything went wrong. I had to return because I had something called the tyndall effect. They had to put the dissolver in both eyes and then the RN assessed me and said I only needed it in my right eye. Now, 4 weeks after the second round of Belotero it is lumpy and/or swelling I am not sure which one. It is causing my vision to be blurred and I am scared to go back for yet ANOTHER round of vitrase. Ugh so frustrating as it worked fine the first time.

I will find pictures and add later.

Much better after fix!

Thankful for the lovely ladies at my medspa I go to - they fixed me right up after contacting them about my unhappy results. It turns out I had the 'Tyndall effect'. They put some stuff to dissolve it and in a few days it was much better. Since it was a while ago that they fixed it I can't remember if she put anymore in or not but either way I am happy with the results.
Gentle Touch