Blessed by This Augmentation - Oceanside, CA

My husband and I had been wanting to do a breast...

My husband and I had been wanting to do a breast augmentation for me for years (our youngest is 15 and we'd hoped to have done it 10 years ago!), we were finally in a good place financially and my husband was so sweet and wanted to bless me with this procedure! Win win for both of us! We began doing and research and when we had our appointment with Dr. Park, we knew we didn't want to look any further! He had a complete power point presentation that not only explained everything, but also gave us the confidence in him that he knew exactly what he was doing and was thoroughly versed to answer any and all of our questions. Dr. Park provided extensive medical information and made sure we were well informed about every aspect of the surgery, before and after. The attention and care of the staff was perfect. Each member we came in contact with was friendly, kind and made sure all of our needs were met and our questions were answered. My husband and I are both extremely happy with the results. I look in the mirror and smile at the results. We did a modest augmentation. I went from probably a very large A cup/very small B cup to now being a D. It's very natural and feminine. Dr. Park did an amazing job!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Park is incredible! Kind, friendly and very knowledgeable!