21 yrs old, 5'2", 34a got 385cc

Hey, my name is Maria and I'm at the stage of...

Hey, my name is Maria and I'm at the stage of contemplation along with research. I am really interested in getting a ba, a much needed ba. I am not super flat but I am about a 34a, on my good day.

I currently live in Southern California so doctors are not an issue here. I have read great things about Dr. Poutsi but I am sure there are great doctors in the Los Angeles and Hollywood areas. Heck! It's Hollywood! Since I am turning 21 this summer that puts me as not recommended for silicone implants. Silicone is what seems more appealing to me since they appear more natural. My age seems to be the only major issue, I'm not too too concerned about the cost, I understand military discounts are a possibility since I am active duty.

Watch me and follow my journey to a chest that I've always dreamed of!

Consultation Made

That's crazy it's been over a year since I last posted. Well I have a scheduled consultation with Dr. Saltz in La Jolla this Friday. I am hoping that if we both are happy she will be doing my surgery within the next month! :) $6450.00

Surgey

So,
I had my surgery June 30, 2015. I went with 385cc and I have my two week consultation tomorrow.
Dr. Lori Saltz