52 Year Old Busy Mother and Teacher with One Deflated Saline Implant - Oceanside, CA

I made a decision in my twenties to have saline...

I made a decision in my twenties to have saline breast implants put in after breast feeding three children, which left me with very tiny breasts. After 23 years, one of them deflated and I knew I needed to have surgery to either replace them or remove them. I decided to have them removed because at the age of 52 I'm feeling more confident in myself and am more accepting of myself. I know that I made the right decision.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Park is a very caring and compassionate man. He listened to my concerns and fears and reassured me that everything was going to be all right. He did not pressure me into replacing my implants but wanted to do what was important for me and my health. On the day of the surgery, I was treated with the utmost personal care. I felt very safe and I knew I was in good hands. After the surgery, Doctor Park was the first person that I saw and he let me know that the surgery went well and I was ok. He truly cares about his patients.