19 Years Old, A Cup to C Cup Breast Augmentation - Oceanside, CA

Dr. Park is fantastic. He did my breast...

Dr. Park is fantastic. He did my breast augmentation for me about a month ago, using the gummy bear breast implants. I went from a small A cup to a C cup. He was very thorough during the consultation and made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. The surgery itself was a great experience, I was very scared beforehand having never had surgery before, but Dr. Park and his team were excellent at calming me down and making me feel super comfortable. I was given plenty of pain medication and antibiotics so the recovery was quick and I had very little pain. Now, a month later, my breasts look amazing and it is exactly the result I was hoping for! They are unbelievably soft and realistic looking. I honestly didn't know that implants could look and feel this good but Dr. Park is incredibly professional and a very skilled surgeon. If you are looking for an amazing surgeon, Dr. Park is it.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Park is so kind, calming, and professional. He was the first and only doctor that I went to when I was looking for a surgeon. I am so glad that I found him and am so pleased with the results of my breast augmentation.