4 Days Post-op Gastric Sleeve - Ocean Springs, MS

I just got my sleeve done 6/29/16. I have...

I just got my sleeve done 6/29/16.
I have multiple sclerosis and A-fib and obesity related health issues.
I am starting at 260 and am 5'6"
I am definitely in the regret stage already. The reason is that I read everywhere where the pain isn't too bad since it is laparoscopic.
I have had incredible pain that I cannot get rid of. I expected to be sore but standing and walking feels like ripping and tearing at my stomach. I know my pain threshold will be lower due to my MS. I had to spend an extra night in the hospital so they could control my pain.
I always feel hungry too. I am still on clear liquids. I am being careful what I eat. I think I get something close to stomach cramps if I drink too much too fast. But I do not do over 4oz. Sipping on water all day and walking as much as possible.
I am also not sleeping well because of the pain so I am tired.
Everyone I've spoken too who has had this procedure does not regret it. I just want to get past the pain and cramps.
At this point I feel like I am an idiot for doing this. I did this to myself. I may feel differently in a month and be so happy I did this. But right now I just feel so miserable.
Anyone on here who has MS? I have primary progressive and I know most people have relapsing/remitting. But I am curious if other MS-ers have had a similar experience to mine.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Biloxi Bariatric Surgeon

Wonderful doctor. Kind and supportive. Spends all the time you need with him. Staff is amazing. They are there for you and fight your insurance company with you. I highly recommend this group of surgeons.