24 Years Old..1 Child..getting Married in March - Ocala, FL

Hello I just want to say that I love this site and...

Hello I just want to say that I love this site and all of the positive energy! Here's a little bit about myself.. I am a 24yr old mother of one child. My fiance and I have been together for 8yrs and are finally set to get married in march 2017. I've always had a weight problem and finally started my journey! I had my first apt at shands in Gainesville and will have a surgery date in a few weeks!! Can't wait to start losing weight!! Good luck to everyone!!

Almost there!

Hello everyone tomorrow is my appointment for my GI test then I'll meet with my Dr to schedule my surgery date!! I'm so nervous but excited at the same time!!! Good luck everyone!!

Great news!

Hey guys haven't updated in awhile..my Dr currently has me in a few antibiotics to fix a gas in my stomach that causes stomach ulcers after surgery. I will be having my surgery in november!!! Hopefully I drop a few sizes before my wedding in May! GOOD luck to everyone taking this journey?

I Got a Date!!!!

Hello everyone I hope everyone is doing good on their weight loss journey.. Today my Dr called me and I'm set for November 21st for my operation!!! I was. Little skeptical because thanksgiving is three days away but this is a lifestyle change I'm willing to make! My fiance and my family have been so supportive!!! Good luck everyone