40 Year Old with Five Children gets a Mastopexy with Augmentation - Ocala, FL

I was referred by many in our small town of...

I was referred by many in our small town of Crystal River that if I wanted perfection to see Dr. Rogers. I met with the staff and Dr. on February 20th the experience was uplifting. They were all nice and my nurse was so sweet and helpful. The facilities were extremely clean, I felt very at ease after my first consult. My husband and I decided ok let's do this before boat season really kicks off. I sent a check we scheduled blood work immediately another apt with Dr. where they clearly explained the do's and dont's. Surgery was scheduled. Day of surgery went great. I had little bruising and swelling I think because I listened to instructions well. I am two weeks post op tomorrow I am so happy and pleased with the amazing job he did for me I was a 34 DD I had told him I was happy with size just wanted them perked up again. I never dreamed they would look as amazing as they do. I have not yet seen incisions my husband has at my one week post op he said they look very good. I went with the Dr.'s recommendations which was the anchor style lift (Scar shaped like anchor on each breast). Dr. Rogers is an artist at moving body parts around and making them look like amazing. His staff is nice and professional and he is a really good doctor. I made the right decision using him. I have been in the Healthcare field for twenty years, he is fabulous!!! This is my first time seeing him it won't be my last, hoping for a small neck lift maybe next year due to weight loss.

Third Post-op

Today I had my third post op will see Dr. next in two weeks. Everything looks good healing fabulous. Experience at the practice was just as nice as our first time. I enjoy going there even with an hour to travel and my circumstances.
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

The artist at moving body parts around and making them look fabulous.