ProFractional Laser Treatment for Dark Spots on Skin. Oakville, ON

I went to see Dr. Shortt after a friend had laser...

I went to see Dr. Shortt after a friend had laser treatment to her face performed by him. After I complimented her on how amazing she looked, she told me she had her skin lasered. Bright, smooth, and firm skin, no dark spots or scars. She looked 10 years younger and it also made her eyes and lips so bright, I had to have it done. My issue was a few scars on my face from breakouts, dark spots from sun damage, and just general dull, aging skin!! Dr. Shortt educated me a bit on lasers letting me know that there are a few different types that do different things (eg. stimulate collagen/good for wrinkles, scar removal, etc.) and after discussion he decided on using 2 different lasers during the treatment (profractional and another laser - they have 4 different kinds!!). I needed to be "back to normal" in a week so we decided on a four day healing time. The treatment took about 2 hrs, Dr. Shortt did it himself with the assistance of his nurse, and there was minimal discomfort since "they have almost perfected the freezing process". When I looked in the mirror right after I looked pretty scary! lol. That night I decided that I will NEVER go out in the sun again without sunscreen since I did not want to have the procedure again because of how terrible I looked that night. Well, 4 days later I am ready to book my next appointment! My skin looks AMAZING and people that I know ask me what I did immediately and can't believe how amazing it looks! People that I don't know think I am too young to even have kids! I just reply "Thanks to Dr. Shortt...." lol!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon