Traveled Hours to See the Best for my Mommy Makeover - Oakville, ON

I looked on line for weeks to find the perfect...

I looked on line for weeks to find the perfect plastic surgeon. After reviewing all the online review sites I chose to see Dr Shortt. He had the best reviews and after meeting him and having surgery I know why. He was just a wonderful person and really informative. He showed me past patients and really let me know what could be done for me. He did tell me the potential bad things that could happen but assured me that they were rare. I new if they happened he would take care of them if they did occur. Everything went perfect. I had an amazing experience. My mommy makeover surgery went great. I couldn't be happier. I really love my belly button. He is known for his belly button and now I see why.You wouldn't even know I had surgery if you didn't know what I looked like before. My body looks 20 again after 3 kids! Amazing results. Amazing doctor. Amazing staff. I have sent friends to see him with confidence. Well worth the 2 hour drive to his office.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon