Facial Surgery, Unattractive Mole

Dr. Shortt's office was very professional and I...

Dr. Shortt's office was very professional and I enjoyed watching the video in the waiting area before my appointment. Dr. Shortt examined my unsightly facial mole which had grown quite a bit over the last year. He was very thorough when he explained my options to have it removed. He accurately described what to expect during the procedure and after care. There was hardly any discomfort during, and none afterwards. When he removed the bandage one week later I was VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED that there was no scab and no redness. There was no evidence that anything had been done!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shortt was very thorough with his explanations and his sense of humour put me right at ease. Now that I've had such a positive experience with Dr. Shortt I think my next appointment will be to discuss a "Mommy Makeover" which is long overdue, and I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.