Best Thing Ive Ever Done - Oakville, ON

I flew to see Dr. Robert Jones in Canada to help...

I flew to see Dr. Robert Jones in Canada to help me with my hair loss. He was great during the consultation and answered all of my questions, before and after. I decided to book an appointment for a procedure and after 3000 grafts everything was all done. It was relatively painless and the results have been incredible. Coming up to my one year anniversary soon and I cant express enough how happy Iam with the results. I definitely? recommend this procedure.

Amazing results. Hair transplant was a great success...

Very satisfied with my results and my doctor. I tell all my friends about my experience and will continue to see Dr. Jones in the future. My confidence has increased and I have never been happier with myself. Its definitely a great procedure - you just need to do lots of research and find a doctor that works for you.

Mississauga Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Jones is the Number 1 Hair Transplant Surgeon in North America. My experience with Dr. Jones over the last 15 years has always been Fantastic! I've always been completely satisfied with my results and refer him to all my friends. He has great staff that are caring, considerate and have a great sense of humor. This man is the best! Dr. Jones was great. He always answered my questions and I never felt like his work was a "money grab." I would work with him again and Im considering a beard transplant with him next spring. The only downside is that he's constantly booked, it takes time to get an appointment, which isnt a bad thing though... because a busy doctor is a good doctor!