45 Year Old Guy with Bad Military Dentistry and Long Term Neglect! - Oakville, ON

I'm an avid biker that loves adventure and I've...

I'm an avid biker that loves adventure and I've always appreciated the value of a nice smile. However, I've managed to neglect my teeth teeth over the years. Finally after some family changes, I figured it was time to take care of my self and especially my smile. I found Dr. Kaloti online and after checking out some of his work and reviews I decided to give schedule a consult with him.
Mississauga Dentist

Amazing! From the moment I walked into the office, I was treated like royalty. They offered my a beverage and quickly escorted me to the consultation room. The assistant handed me a "welcome" gift before I even met the doctor! They were very keen on listening to my concerns and my wished for my new smile. After meeting Dr Kaloti and a full examination with photos. They showed my whats possible for my smile with a digital enhancement on a computer screen. The procedure itself was pretty much pain free other than a sore jaw the next day from being open so long! Overall I definitely say a positive experience!!