36 Breast Lift+Implant, Tummy Tuck - Oakville, ON

Dr. Shortt and his team were very professional and...

Dr. Shortt and his team were very professional and courteous. During consultations, he was very patient and spent as much time as I needed, and encouraged me to take time to make decisions. He even personally replies to his emails. During the entire process (pre & post op) he has always made himself available for questions and concerns. He was completely understanding of all my needs, cared and listened to my goals, and did whatever he could to meet them. Meanwhile, he was honest, straight forward, and realistic doctor on what he could deliver. He took my body and size into consideration to best recommended what would best achieve the look I wanted. Post-op he always has been available and arranged to see me whenever I was unsure about anything. My recovery was comfortable and problem free. I am almost 1-year post op and am very happy with my results and experience. I will be going back to Dr. Shortt for any future procedure I may want.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon