51 Year Old Breasts - Eau Claire, WI

I have always had very large breasts. After three...

I have always had very large breasts. After three children and breast-feeding, they were never the same. I was a 38 DDD and my back, shoulders, and neck were always in pain. So I decided to have a consult with Dr. Rucker and get the procedure done. I have not regretted a day that has went by. My breasts are perfectly shaped and perkier than they ever have been. After the surgery itself, I had very small amount of pain. The day I left the hospital I had no pain. Unbelievable. It was THE best decision I have made.

51 year old breasts.

Before

Here is the best before I can get. I avoided yanking pictures of myself because of my breasts. Now I do not mind at all.
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rucker is a very kind surgeon. I hd nobody there with me during the surgery and he was very kind and caring. Stated he would take good care of me and he did. He is by far the best surgeon I have seen I will never go to anyone else. Highly recommend!