God Sent Me to Dr. Chris - Auburn Hills, MI

Wow wow wow where do I start. For the past 2 years...

Wow wow wow where do I start. For the past 2 years I have had the deadliest Migraines, Migraines that really made me one to just give up and take my life away. But one day I was referred from my Primary Care physician and told me to go see Dr. Chris which is a Dermatologists. I was a bit confused because my problem was migraines and he sent me a skin Doctor but i still went. First day at Oakland Hills Dermatology I felt like I have been at that office like a family member has been to a siblings home. He seen why I was there from my primary care doctor and then asked me questions about my concerns and then assured me he was going to help at any means necessary and he did. It's been over 5 months and I have been Migraine free. I was sent to Dr. Buatti from God he is really a angel from heaven with his talents and I can't thank him and his staff at Oakland Hills Dermatology more then fixing my illness. I truly love you all like family and thank you for welcoming like family. God bless you Dr. Chris.
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Chris is a angel sent from the heavens of God. Your Talents are truly a gift from the Lord. Thanks for all your help.