Dr C. Buatti is the Real Deal - Auburn Hills, MI

I was referred from a family member to go see Dr...

I was referred from a family member to go see Dr.Buatti and I can also say that after visiting a dozen of different dermatologist he was by far the most professional and helpful. He listened what my concerns were and he worked with me to figure out the best solution to make my treatment into a succes.i have visited him for over a year and I need to say that my appearance has become night and day from the first day I went into Oakland Hills Dermatology. Thank you so much Dr. Chris for really helping me with a concern I had with Acne. You are the best in the Midwest and I will forever be a patient of yours. God bless you and Oakland Hills Dermatology.
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Chris Buatti is the best Dermatologist in the Midwest. I have seen Plenty of dermatologist in Michigan and I traveled Miles upon miles to find the best and thank god I was referred to the best and that is Dr. Chris at Oakland Hills Dermatology.