Be Careful with Forehead Lowering Surgery - Causes Permanent Hair Loss - Oakland, CA

Like many memberss on here, I was obsessed with...

Like many memberss on here, I was obsessed with having a smaller forehead. I got the procedure done a few years ago and I have been living with regret ever since. Hairline lowering, or scalp advancement causes major shedding and hair loss and its permanent. You should consider this as a potential side effect before considering this surgery. This has happened to quiet a few of his patients and to others who got the procedure, just search for forehead reduction / scalp advancement and hair loss. if I could go back in time, I would have gotten grafts but nothing can be done now. If you think have a big forehead an issue..I can assure that it cannot be compared with the pain of having permanent hair loss. Many doctors will warn AGAINST this procedure, because of this side effect. Hair is separated from it's blood supply during the procedure and it will not grow back.
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dishonest, especially with a potential side effect.