Botched Double Jaw Surgery - Oakland, CA

I had an 8-9mm overjet, 4mm overbite, gummy smile,...

I had an 8-9mm overjet, 4mm overbite, gummy smile, and receded lower jaw. I waited until I was in my 20's and started having joint discomfort and teeth were wearing to the point of requiring full restoration. I had double jaw surgery with Kaiser in 2014, and it went terribly wrong and required a full revision two years later after my first team totally abandoned me after everything went wrong. My story is way too long to get in to a quick review on here, but I've been blogging about my journey since day 1 before I got braces on.
Dr. Felice O'Ryan

My first surgery was done with Dr. Felice O'Ryan at Kaiser Oakland in Oakland, CA. What this doctor did to me was borderline criminal, providing downright negligent below standard care. My revision care was done with a whole new team. Dr. Nestor Karas in Walnut Creek, CA. My care has so far been amazing with my new team. I can't say thank you enough to Dr. Karas and his team for taking care of me and keeping me in good hands. He stepped up to the plate and took on a very difficult case, and so far his work has been amazing. My below review is for my first surgeon and NOT for Dr. Karas.