Fighting Gravity with a Non-surgical Treatment, Restylane Lyft. Oakland, CA

I'll be 48 in just a couple of months, and over...

I'll be 48 in just a couple of months, and over the past couple of years, I have been unhappy with the face staring back at me in the mirror. Marionette lines, lost volume, nasolabial folds....I have all of those and more! But with money always being the hurdle, I decided (after years of consideration!) to go ahead and see what 2 vials of facial filler injectables would do for me. While the procedure was being done, my doctor had me hold a hand mirror so we could keep taking a look together to see how it looked, a few units at a time. She did one side of my face first, and that was when I REALLY saw the difference! She ended up using just about a syringe and a half to do both of my cheeks, then used the remaining 1/2 a syringe to add a few drops to fill out some of the more pronounced wrinkles around my mouth area. I WISH that I had TWICE the budget, because wow! I love immediate results, and that's exactly what Restylane Lyft provided. The proof came later that day when I picked up my daughter from school. As soon as she got in the car, she said "Mom! You look YOUNGER!" (And mind you, she had no idea I was having any "work" done) I played it off by telling her I had a facial. :p While I still have some bothersome wrinkles, overall I feel like it took a good 5 years off of me. I look "fresher"! I'd love to go back to have a little more added here and there, and would really love to treat my under eye troughs, which I hadn't even considered problematic until the rest of my face looked so much better! I don't have any before pix, but I'll post one I snapped today. Nice, natural results. I am very pleased!
Ana Moure

Ana Moure at Amoure skincare is wonderful. She delivers beautiful results with a very pleasant bedside manner at a very competitive rate for the Bay Area.