Large Forehead- Nervous to Go Through with Surgery! - Oakland, CA

Hi! I am booked to have hairline surgery with Dr....

Hi!
I am booked to have hairline surgery with Dr. Kabaker in December. I know he is the very best so if I do go through with it I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else. He was awesome during the consult and his reviews are all excellent!

That being said, I am really really nervous about going through with it. If anyone who has gotten this procedure before could help me out with the below questions? I would truly appreciate it!

1. I really LOVE my hair. I don't need any extensions etc. and it's very thick. Will this procedure change what my hair looks and feels like drastically? Will I notice it? Will others notice it?

2. Also, I'm nervous about the large scars on the side of the head. Will these stand out when my hair is down? What about when it is up? I don't want anyone to be able to notice these. I don't want to decrease attention from my forehead just to increase attention to scars. I feel that defeats the purpose and at least no one really notices my forehead.. scars stick out and are very attention grabbing.

3. Are there any difficulties after having this surgery? Can you style your hair the same? I love hot rolling my hair and want to continue to do so.

4. Overall was it worth it for you? Do you think it would be worth it for me since I'm very picky about how my hair looks?

Again, I appreciate everyone's help! I want to get it done really badly.. I just want to be able to have the smaller forehead and have my hair how it is now too...

Thanks!