Forehead Reduction with Dr. Kabaker. Oakland, CA

I have always had a large forehead but only...

I have always had a large forehead but only recently -- during a hair transplant consultation -- have I heard of a forehead reduction procedure. After several telephone consultations, I decided Dr. Sheldon Kabaker was the best choice for me!! I was impressed with him, his experience, and his awesome reviews. I live in South Carolina and thought I "needed" a face-to-face consultation before scheduling the procedure. Knowing what I know now, I would skip that extra expense and schedule a video consultation instead.

I was EXTREMELY nervous about having my scalp cut on but Dr. Kabaker's knowledge, skills, and mannerisms put me totally at ease. He patiently and thoroughly answered all of my MANY questions and his office staff was warm and welcoming! Thank you Sondra, Denise, and Dr. Medina.

On the morning of the surgery, Dr. Kabaker meticulously drew my new hairline and made sure I was satisfied with the plan. I didn't have to worry about getting any prescriptions filled as he provided pain medication, an antibiotic, medicine to prevent bruising, and phenergan, if needed, for nausea. He also arranged a caretaker to transport me back to the hotel after surgery to help provide post-operative care. I did have some pain which I believe was minimal, but no nausea or bruising. Dr. Kabaker has also arranged for my stitches to be removed by a doctor closer to my home.

I cannot say enough about Dr. Kabaker, his AMAZING staff, and their OUTSTANDING care and kindness! It has only been two days since the surgery but I already LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! my new forehead.
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon