26 Year Old- Hairline Lowering- Dr Kabaker (THE BEST) Oakland, CA

February 3, 2016 I hairline lowered by 2.6 cm ( so...

February 3, 2016 I hairline lowered by 2.6 cm ( so little over an inch). I had always been self conscious about my forehead so I decided to have the procedure after talking to several doctors I decided on Dr. Kabaker. He was very very knowledgeable , super kind and has been performing this procedure for over 20 years.

One month post forehead lowering-Dr.Kabaker

It has been one month since I had my hairline lowering procedure performed by Dr.Kabaker. I'm super happy with my results. The head in the center is still numb but it is getting better Dr K said that that was normal. I also have little hairs starting to sprout through the area where my incision was. I was very nervous about the incision line healing properly and not forming an ugly scar along with hair loss. Luckily I haven't experienced any of that. I hope that this review helps someone :)

Just another before

Incision Update

I've been getting a lot of questions about my incision and healing of my scar so as I sit in bed I thought that this might be a great time to show you guys a few pictures of my progress. It's still a little pink but should be the color of my complexion in no time especially with the LA sun lol. I make sure that I apply sunscreen to it daily per my doctors instruction so that it doesn't darken to much or too quickly since it is still healing. I have a lot of hair growing through the incision so I have been slacking on the minoxidil 5 foam but will start tonight.

Another center shot

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Kabaker is amazing. He is honest and knowledgable and really cares about his patients. He is literally the best.