Hairline Lowering -- Deleted Account

The time has finally come and I am SOOOO ready to...

The time has finally come and I am SOOOO ready to kick some "aye ess ess" with this procedure! am getting hairline lowered by the world renowned Dr. Sheldon Kabakar and I couldn't be any more happier with my decision. :) I had my in person consultation with Dr. Kabakar today 7/27/2016 and it went very well. I am confident that he will give me the forehead that I have been dreaming of. He answered all my questions thoroughly and we discussed about a much more suitable hairline for me. Up above you will see pictures showing a before and after morphed image of my forehead that Dr. Kabakar did. I thought that was really cool for him to show me what my potentional forehead might look like aftee surgery. This made me feel a little more at ease than walking in on surgery day and walking out very surprised. I have scheduled my surgery in just 6 days! 8/3/2016 I am a 21 year old female and have had no prior surgeries before this, I am super anxious but so ready. I will document the whole thing here on Real Self so if you guys have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Current Forehead Pics

Medications Given To Me

Incase anyone was wondering what medications you might be needing for the surgery. They gave me Hydrocodone/APAP (pain-med), Cephalexin (antibiotic), Phenergan (drowsy anti-nausea), Zophran (non-drowsy anti-nausea), Arnica Montana (anti-bruise)
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon