27 Year Old, Acne Scars Treated with Dermapen and TCA Cross. Oakland, CA

I cannot say enough about Dr Lopez and her...

I cannot say enough about Dr Lopez and her assistant, Brynn. They are incredibly kind and patient, and the service is outstanding. I went to Dr Lopez because of acne scarring, which was incredibly emotionally distressing. I did a lot of research and learned that dermapen and TCA cross were the most effective treatments for acne scarring, and she is the only person in the east bay (and possibly the Bay Area) to offer both, combined. Dr Lopez is an incredibly detail-oriented person who makes sure she does everything to make her patients happy. She listened to me and took the time to make sure I was completely satisfied. She is not only good, she is also affordable. I could not be happier with my experience; after only 2 treatments I saw an astounding improvement in my acne scars with the added benefit in overall skin tone and texture improvement. The other thing that I really love about Dr Lopez is that she will NOT try to sell you anything that you don't need. She very honestly told me that I didn't need to get extra services and that I would see improvement without paying for additional treatments. She is also incredibly kind, down-to-earth, and caring. Both her and Brynn genuinely make me feel as though they care about my well-being and that they want to make a difference in my life. Mostly, the thing that sticks with me is that Dr Lopez has gone above and beyond to help me feel satisfied in even the most minor of details. I am so thankful I found her and I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone suffering from acne scarring or surgical scars. She is absolutely amazing and truly loves the work she does!!! Thank you, Dr Lopez!!
Dr Quita Lopez