Smart Lipo on Arms and Calves - Oak Brook, IL

I have always gained weight in my arms and calves...

I have always gained weight in my arms and calves and I hated it! I felt as though my arms and calves made me look heavier than I was, and losing weight in these areas was virtually impossible. When I read about Smart Lipo used on these areas I started saving money. I found two doctors in the Chicago area who were known for having expertise with Smart Lipo, I met with both, liked them both, but ultimately chose Dr. Gutowski based on his reputation and his personality. I was nervous because I was awake, but the procedure wasn't bad at all. In fact, I rather enjoyed seeing all that stubborn fat sucked out of me. I noticed a difference immediately, but it took a few months for me to notice a real difference. I'm still losing in these areas, and while I'll probably never have the tiny arms and calves I covet, I'm thrilled with the results. I can now wear sleeveless blouses and (drum roll) boots! I was never able to wear boots before, and now I can. So far I've lost 2" in my arms and 2.5" in my calves.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gutowski and his entire staff were just wonderful. His expertise and caring demeanor has allowed me to finally have normal-sized arms and calves. There aren't many doctors out there who specialize in arms and calves, and not all results are good. I couldn't be happier with my results! The technique Dr. Gutowski uses maximizes both, fat loss and skin shrinkage.