SMAS fat transfer to face Breast Aug. Dr Peterson's work is outstanding!

So it has taken me about a year to decide to do...

So it has taken me about a year to decide to do what I just did which was a lot of research, work, time etc. But worth it. I Had been getting Botox & filler for a long time spent a ton of money & the results just started to look weird. I like the way I look but was beginning to not recognize myself, Botox actually started to make me feel ill plus I could not smile properly, filler was only making matters worse. So after much research on RealSelf talking to Dr's & the Dr's that did my filler & Botox which I really think they loved the money I was paying for the filler etc. They were NO HELP with anything & they are PS who fly on & off Maui & to other islands, I think just doing filler & botox I know I probably gave them at least half of what my surgery cost in less than a year so of course I heard oh no you should just keep getting fillers & Botox I was like UGH!!! Anyways I live on Maui not much to choose from & I had already been to the local plastic surgeon on Maui & trust me when I say this! Get off Maui & go to the pros I went to Oahu! I met my plastic surgeon, the second I met him & his staff I was sold! Finally a doctor that did not hesitate when looking at me & saying hey lets just put filler in & botox, he knew I was ready! From the first phone call with Jen to meeting Krystle & then Dr. Peterson that was it Dr. Peterson got me right from the get go I was thrilled! Oh by the way the anesthesiologist Nannette was super cool actually awesome & nurse Lex wow super great! Some really great smart women working along side of him, that was a great comfort. No weird off putting attitudes which I have seen a lot of in this business. This is something that always bothered me as well is when a PS has staff with egos as large as the actual PS but not with
The Athena Clinic I was treated with kindness & care, it was as if I was their only client which I loved! I will add more photos before & afters when I can find them all.

New pics added left side of face prior to surgery before & after Can't believe the difference!!

10 days post swelling almost gone

See recent photos 10 days after. I can go out without anyone knowing what I had recently just done. I ill be happy when the stitches come out.

2 months post

So it has been two months, all stitches are out. IPL seems to keep skin nice. Does seem like the fat has settled . My breast are still very swollen, I had a rupture in the right side so lots of moving things around during surgery, they still hurt but glad the old ones are out as the silicone was leaking.

Wow time flies!

Quite a while since I have updated. My boobs feel much better since I removed the ruptured one I feel better as well. Regarding fat transfer I think it needs to be redone or touch ups at least most of it has been absorbed. I really think I will stick with filler.
The fat transfer is way to in depth & not easy to do. Overall so far so good. I will eventually remove the implants for smaller ones.

Boobs now

The swelling in my breast has gone down since surgery but still a bit too big.

Removed large implants

It has been awhile been busy but thought I would share my now current situation for the better.
I had to remove my implants they were too large and they caused me so much pain & proceeded to become hard they were so big for my frame that my nipples would not close the up the stitches. I waited 6 months as to let my body heal as best that it could & had Dr. Peterson who is great remove them. We decided on a breast lift with a much smaller implant. I feel so much better as the pain was intolerable but they just did not fit my frame. They now hang like natural breast unless I push them up to me they actually look perfect, they are soft and bounce even thou they are still healing they just feel much mire natural, soft not to mention my nipples are higher and they look great in a tank top.
The lift scar is not bad almost healed, once the bandage comes off I will show the scar, my breast actually cover the scar as they hang over the scars. Because I had so much scar tissue it hurt a bit more but worth it. Dr Peterson & I looked & talked so many times about the best fit & look which was so wonderful to have him actually help me make my choice. He took great care of me & did a fantastic job! He will be my cosmetic surgeon for all my procedures!!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peterson & his staff are not only very professional but are just how you would imagine wanting a surgery like this to be. I seriously cannot say enough about them & I have seen a lot of surgeons & their staff, this was a breeze, well some discomfort, a little pain but OMG so worth it. I think Dr. Peterson & his staff by far are the best. So worth it I am only starting to heal. From what I can see just a few days out is amazing, my face is so smooth, my breast are awesome still bandaged but awesome. Dr Peterson has a gift you can see it just in the stitches along my ear Oh & my earlobe he fixed, from wearing heavy earrings, looks great. I am just saying that I am so glad I did my homework, I did have to leave Maui & go to Oahu but with the results I have it has & is so worth it! So this is what I decided on, a SMAS mini face, Fat transfer to face, Breast aug. small amount of lipo on belly for fat transfer with a bit of sculpting on tummy & Beast Aug. got rid of the beginning of jowls and an IPL laser treatment on face, quick results with the IPL. My face looks so much smoother see before & after pictures. Oh another great thing about Dr. Peterson is that he didn't blink an eye when I said I have some botched boobies from another PS. It didn't shake him a bit which I loved the confidence he has, many Dr's I notice really don't want to do the fix of another but Dr Peterson was so confident & it shows in his work! Thank you to Dr. Peterson & his crew. The Athena Clinic I will go back to for all my cosmetic procedures. Dr. Peterson's attention to detail is outstanding! I am thrilled with the job he did!