Sebaceous Cyst Removal During Office Visit

Dr. Larry Schlesinger used carbolic acid (tanning...

Dr. Larry Schlesinger used carbolic acid (tanning agent) followed by rubbing alcohol (to neutralize) which makes you able to remove the entire sac so it doesn't regenerate...interesting and awesome!

I had a sebaceous cyst appear out of no where on my face and it was the size of a quarter. I knew I needed to set an appointment with my primary care physician to get a referral to a dermatologist and that the process was going to end up taking many, many hours to have it possibly removed a month or so down the road unless something bad happened and it took me to the ER! Dr. Schlesinger immediately saw it (hard to miss, it was so BIG and on the side of my nose) and said he'd take care of it without it coming back. He not only took care of it during that office visit, but there was no need for sutures and no scar left. I really can't explain how impressive that was and that he just "took care of it", outstanding. n.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon