After Long Search for a Good Surgeon for Transwomans... I Found One. - Belgium, BE

Some weeks ago I had a Breast Augmentation with Dr...

Some weeks ago I had a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Maarteen Doornaert in the 2Pass Clinic in Antwerp. Before the surgery I met Dr. Doornaert for a consultation and we discussed all the possibilities I will have. I had a lot of questions and he took all the time needed to answer them. Also after return home I had some new questions, which I asekd trough email. Dr. Doornaert answered every single question in the many mails I asked. After meeting him for consultation it was a no brainer, because I felt in very good hands. Also the results I saw here in RealSelf and from his homepage made me feel very secure.

At the end we decided to use 370cc anatomical implants which where placed dual plane. The incision was done under the breast in the fold. Well the surgery went very well. Dr. Doornaert took also after surgery all the time it needed to solve every single question and problem I had.

Well, judge yourself and look at the photos of the outcome after 8 weeks