22 Years Old- 42F

Just finished my Pre Op appointment! Hopefully...

Just finished my Pre Op appointment! Hopefully going down to a C or a D. Nervous For an unnatural look.. Others using this MD seem to be satisfied! Took 1 week off from work and will be working from home the second week. Staff at this office are amazing!!!! Very attentive!!! Would 100% recommend so far.

Officially 4 weeks post op

Officially 4 weeks post op and recovery has been a bit longer than expected. I have developed the, supposedly common, open wounds at the T incisions which is frustrating and prolonging the overall recovery time. BUT I am very happy with every other aspect of the procedure. I worked from home for 2 weeks, and the last week and a half I have been commuting to the city with no problems...going back December 3rd for another check up! Looking forward to it! (Photo is from day of surgery)

Still waiting for open wounds to close

Everything else looks great! Starting to feel less hard swelling.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Short and to the point.. Everything is a breeze for him (makes sense due to him doing this almost every day!) which currently worries me, as this is a big deal for me!