Finally Picture Perfect - New York, NY

I went to NYEE, referred by a friend for a...

I went to NYEE, referred by a friend for a consultation with Dr. Robert Schlenker. I had a million and one questions and concerns about the procedure and we really sat for almost two hours as he answered everyone of my questions. He was not pushy, not a sales person and more like a consultant, which i loved. I felt very comfortable and content in the situation. I stated, I was interested in changing my body from the top heavy busty look with no hips to a desired silhouette shape. He stated he can give me that looks with lipo and fat transfer to the buttocks. After a few days of contemplating and sealed my appointment date. Being a smoker for ten years, I was told i had to quit smoking that day, but i went cold turkey Dec31, a few weeks later from my consultation.

I got medically cleared and a month later Feb 19, I came in for surgery. Nervous as hell, Dr. Robert Schlenker along with Dr. Bleckman assured me everything would be great and i will look great.
Id say the whole experience was pretty nerve wrecking until i was put to sleep. I literally prayed and took a leap of faith. When i woke up, I was in the recovery chair being wheeled to my room. Dr. Robert Schlenker was right by my side letting me know i would be happy with the results and my ass is one of the best hes done. I was excited and high off meds. I felt no pain then and was greeted by my friends. Dr. Schlenker even filled my prescription b/c we finished so late at night, he was awesome. I got 490 CC into each buttocks which wasn't a whole lot of fat, but was all the fat i had harvested from my stomache and flanks. And they lipo'd ever piece of fat! I stayed in the hospital for about 5 hours, because i was unable to pee and that is the requirement for being discharged. Finally the 5th hour i peed and was able to go.

After the first day, I took off the bandages and was extremely pleased with my lipo results, my stomach was flat as hell. Butt was round and high and i was told it would drop in a few days.
Recovery was not bad. I took pain pills for two days. You feel soreness for about a week. The second and third day will be the worst days. I was able to speed up my healing process by Juicing with kales and other greens as well as beats and carrot juices. I was back to normal activity within the second week, just careful of not falling or putting too much pressure on the fat grafts.

Its been 6 months since my surgery, I am in love with my body. It is better than imagined.
See my results attached

not proportioned at all

here are my before pics.. you get the jist!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Awesome doctor, very caring person. Takes pride in his work and will make sure that you are good every step of the way. Highly recommended!