40 Yrs Old, 2 Kids, Huge Belly + Lots of Stretch Marks. New York City, NY

Dr. Bartsich is incredible, she changed my life...

Dr. Bartsich is incredible, she changed my life for the better. After my 2nd child, I never recovered no matter how much I tried - my belly was sagging, I had a pretty huge bulge of fat that would NOT go away, and my skin was stretched out. I was thin everywhere else, this belly was the big problem. I even tried diet after diet, which made me lose weight, but my belly would never go away.....I would wear jeans, and I would have to wear spanx to attempt to flatten my tummy. Anyway, after much frustration, I went to Dr Bartsich because I knew she had an excellent education and much experience. She's also trained with the top doctors. She was such a good listenner, asnwered all my questions thoughtfully and made me feel confident that she could help me. Fast forward to surgery day: Dr Bartsich was in total control! She was charming, smart, and in charge! I felt like I was in great hands, and felt good about my decision to go ahead with the surgery. After the surgery, I knew what to expect...PAIN. This is normal, but it only lasted a few days. ALL my belly fat was GONE, and my tummy was flat. Wow. Yes, after a few weeks I was still swollen, but I felt great. Now 8 months or so in, I have completely healed, my scar is minimal, my belly button looks cute and my tummy is FLAT! I fit in my jeans, I never wear spanx and it feels so good to get your body back!!! I highly recommend Dr. Bartsich. I am going back soon to get a breast reduction and lift, which I hear is her forte. Again, excellent doctor.
New York Plastic Surgeon