40 Yrs Old, 2 Kids, Huge Belly + Lots of Stretch Marks. New York City, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Bartsich is incredible, she changed my life...

Dr. Bartsich is incredible, she changed my life for the better. After my 2nd child, I never recovered no matter how much I tried - my belly was sagging, I had a pretty huge bulge of fat that would NOT go away, and my skin was stretched out. I was thin everywhere else, this belly was the big problem. I even tried diet after diet, which made me lose weight, but my belly would never go away.....I would wear jeans, and I would have to wear spanx to attempt to flatten my tummy. Anyway, after much frustration, I went to Dr Bartsich because I knew she had an excellent education and much experience. She's also trained with the top doctors. She was such a good listenner, asnwered all my questions thoughtfully and made me feel confident that she could help me. Fast forward to surgery day: Dr Bartsich was in total control! She was charming, smart, and in charge! I felt like I was in great hands, and felt good about my decision to go ahead with the surgery. After the surgery, I knew what to expect...PAIN. This is normal, but it only lasted a few days. ALL my belly fat was GONE, and my tummy was flat. Wow. Yes, after a few weeks I was still swollen, but I felt great. Now 8 months or so in, I have completely healed, my scar is minimal, my belly button looks cute and my tummy is FLAT! I fit in my jeans, I never wear spanx and it feels so good to get your body back!!! I highly recommend Dr. Bartsich. I am going back soon to get a breast reduction and lift, which I hear is her forte. Again, excellent doctor.
New York Plastic Surgeon