Non-surgical Nose Job to Correct Dip in Nose - New York, NY

I'd always been self-conscious about my nose as it...

I'd always been self-conscious about my nose as it was unsymmetrical and had a prominent dip on one side which looked especially bad from a 3/4 profile angle. I had looked into surgical rhinoplasty but I'm nervous about surgery and the long recovery time prevented it from being a viable option. I heard about non-surgical rhinoplasty from a few articles and set up a consultation with Dr Liotta. She is absolutely wonderful and was very thorough in listening to my concerns and answering my questions - she was also very honest and upfront about what could and could not be achieved with non-surgical rhinoplasty. I decided to have 1 syringe of Juvederm Voluma, which lasts for 2 years, at a cost of $1000. We used about half of the syringe initially and then Dr Liotta suggested I come back in two weeks when the filler had settled so that we could make any minor adjustments. When I came back we added a small amount of additional filler to my nose and then she suggested we put the rest of the filler in my cheeks as one was slightly fuller than the other. I could not be more thrilled with the outcome - I no longer have to worry about what my nose looks like in pictures and I've had loads of compliments from people who can't quite work out what is different. My whole face looks more in-proportion and the filler in my cheekbones makes my face look a lot more defined. Dr Liotta is absolutely wonderful at making subtle adjustments that make a huge difference to overall appearance - I cannot recommend her enough.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon